1. I used to be in a ballet company and can stand on my big toes barefoot....JUST my big toes.
2. I went through natural childbirth with both of my children.
3. My daughter was born still in inside the amniotic sac. Coolest.Thing.Ever.
4. I have only had 2 cars my entire life; a 1990 Ford Taurus and a 2003 Saturn Vue.
5. The house we currently live in was built by my husband, on land that I found by complete accident.
6. Whenever we have a child, the Steelers make the Superbowl.
7. I hate socks. I can't even turn them right side out to put them in the wash. Seriously, it makes me physically nauseous just thinking about it.
8. I used to dissect the brains of mice for a living. Ben found a P1 mouse pup in our front yard last year and I had to restrain myself from getting out my manicure scissors. Good times.
9. I'm a pack rat. I've accepted this fact and moved on.
10. I'm anti-text messaging. It's entirely too time consuming, and really, why?!?!
11. When I get bored I make myself a new bag. I'm going to need another closet soon.
12. I just bought my 2 week old a pink Steelers sleeper. She needed something to wear while she drools on her terrible towel.
13. I graduated college with 154 credits. In 4 years. Because I'm a dork.
14. I worked in a costume shop in college.
15. I dread the day once a month that the Comcast bill is in the mailbox. It means I have to listen/watch my husband pacing around the house while fighting with customer service.
16. I think Comcast is the epitome of evil.
17. I am more organized and on top of things with 2 kids than I was with just Ben. Strange.
18. When I was pregnant with Sadie, I had an irrational fear that I was going to die in childbirth. So much so, that I had a folder with all my bank account info, life insurance policies, etc. True story.
19. I'm addicted to collecting all the diecast cars from the movie Cars. You know, for Ben.
20. I feel guilty if I spend a night just watching tv and not sewing or being productive.
21. I have a newborn, but never need to buy another diaper. EVER. Faaaaantastic!
22. I hang the toilet paper so it comes from underneath. That's just how I roll.
23. Instead of a bouquet of flowers, I carried one large duchess yellow rose at my wedding.
24. I watch Little House on the Prairie while the kids are napping.
25. Sadie already has more shoes than I do.
Saturday, January 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment