Saturday, July 24, 2010

Gee, that's annoying

Because I don't want to be whiny and grumpy today, I'm just going to lay out my annoyances here:

1. I Hate When People Type Their Facebook Status As If It's The Title Of An Epic Novel.
And seriously, how annoying is it to type like that all the time?!? It just took me forever to type that.

2. Skulls do not belong on baby items. It's just strange. And depressing. And well, NOT CUTE. I've broken done and bought some fabric with skulls on it in the past, because I get requests for it quite frequently, but I just don't get it. I'm not a fan of all the cutesy characters, but why can't a baby just be sweet, and a, well, BABY?

3. I can't stand elusive FB statuses (from one person in particular) that make everyone go "OMG, what happened? Are you ok" blah, blah, blah. But it IS amusing to see that no one comments anymore. Probably because this person drove off all those people by being so incredibly high maintenance, needy, and drama, drama, drama. The world does not revolve around you and your "problems". Regret and envy are too NASTY things. If you have such a problem with these two things, it's YOUR issue, not the rest of the world's. Whew, that sure felt good.......

4. I STILL WANT REAL SUGAR.

4 comments:

sulfababy said...

I had a friend like #3. Not only was she elusive, but also passive aggressive. People stopped responding to her too. I finally hid her and deleted her off of some other social networking sites. She's probably making passive-aggressive FB statuses about me right now. LOL

Sweetfrogy said...

I haven't seen this woman since we've moved to PA, and I can't say I miss her. She was bad enough in real life, but now there's FB. LOL!!!

Anonymous said...

do I need to send you a bag of sugar?

Sweetfrogy said...

It has to be REAL sugar. I mean full calorie, goes right to my hips and makes me hyper sugar.