- An amazing husband who can always make me laugh and who has learned to appreciate the endless stream of packages in and out of this house, as well as my late night sewing sessions down in my lair......... even if it means sacrificing Netflix turnover
- My two beautiful children, who make every day a remarkable adventure. They make even the worst days full of sunshine.
- Our families, who are always there when we need them, and understand when we don't.
- All of my mom friends who I have learned more from than I could ever have imagined.
- My LJ girls, for keeping my sanity on a daily basis.
- My customers, for making 2009 more successful than I thought possible.
- My dog, for not peeing on the carpet all of those times that I forgot to let her out in the middle of all the chaos.
- All of the expensive things that we own that did NOT need replacing this year (unlike my four tires, my brakes, the riding mower, a laptop, an IPOD, a printer, and the fireplace)
- and lastly, for the mouse in my attic that had the bad sense to FINALLY get stuck on the sticky trap.
Wednesday, November 25, 2009
Thankful
In honor of Thanksgiving, I am thankful for:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment