Sunday, September 20, 2009

In today's news............

Out side my window...it is a PERFECT fall day!

The time is... 9:30 am

Today I feel... amazing! It's my husband's 31st birthday and we're spending the day at Fort Hunter Day in Harrisburg.

The weather here... PERFECT!

I am thinking... about all the sewing projects that I want to finish, including an awesome new advent calendar!


At the moment,I am thankful...that I can be a SAHM.

I am going... motivate myself to get a lot accomplished this week.

I am wearing... a pink t-shirt and gray pants.

I wish... for this weather to stay like this straight through until spring.

I am reading... nothing at the moment.

I am working on... a bazillion and one crafting projects and hope to start finishing some of my new designs VERY soon.

I am hoping... that Sadie can get a good nap in before we leave. My loud 4-year-old has other plans.

I am hearing... Ben sing "Happy Birthday" to daddy.........again. LOL!!

Around the house... is total chaos. I want a maid for MY birthday.

I bet you didn't know... that I desperately want to go buy a box of wine.

One of my favorite ...places in this house is my craft studio.

No comments: