Monday, September 21, 2009

Today's Update

Yeah, I know, I'm lazy.


Out side my window...it is a PERFECT fall day!

The time is... 10:50 am

Today I feel... motivated!

The weather here... PERFECT!

I am thinking... about how I've already knocked a few things off my to-do list for the week!


At the moment,I am thankful...for a napping baby.

I am going... to pick Ben up from school in a couple of minutes.

I am wearing... jeans and a purple t-shirt.

I wish... for good naps this afternoon, so I can continue on my productive day.

I am reading... nothing at the moment.

I am working on... setting up some new auctions and finishing some projects.

I am hoping... Ben had a good day in school.

I am hearing... birds sing outside.

Around the house... is a lot of baskets of clean laundry.

I bet you didn't know... that I desperately want to go buy a box of wine. Still.

One of my favorite ...days of the week is actually Monday.

No comments: