These are some of the things my brain decides to fixate on when I'm wired and can't fall asleep:
1. How much water is packed away in the gel of disposable diapers in landfills? Won't we need it someday?
2. When I look out the window, sometimes I can see people doing things REALLY far away. It makes me wonder who's watching me when it looks like no one's around.
3. Somewhere, out in the world, the people my children will marry could be starting school or being born right now. Are their parents thinking the same thing?
4. What's the deal with all these aluminum drinking bottles lately? I get that people don't want to expose themselves to BPA in plastics, but what about the aluminum? Remember when everyone made a big deal about the aluminum in deodorant because it can accumulate in the brain and lead to some of the damage associated with Alzheimer's disease? Why is our health always a "fad"?
Friday, August 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment