We were at the park and Ben had to go to the bathroom. They actually have one at this park, so we get in there and he is ARGUING with me IN THE STALL because they have automatic flushers.
O.M.G.
So I finally gave up and went in another stall, because geez, I had to pee too, you know?
You can probably guess what happened while I was in there.
Yep, he peed himself STANDING IN FRONT OF A TOILET!!!!
There was this huge puddle of pee on the floor and he's soaking wet. So by the time I get back in there after he washes his hands, it's just a spot of wet concrete because it soaked in.
I was thisclose to making him walk around Target wet, because Lexi had NO food because she finished it off that morning, and we were on our way there from the park. I try not to make a big deal over accidents, but this was NOT one.
I was really pissed.
(hehehehe, get it? PISSED!!!)
Saturday, October 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment