Milk money, Dr. Seuss party decorations and napkins, daily bag book, class leaf project, book order, pennies for "pennies for patients", folder, and earned paw prints to cash in for a prize from the class treasure box........
This was what I had to remember to put in Ben's backpack for school today.
You know, in addition to finding a naked Sadie in her crib this morning, catching up on the 3 loads of laundry I didn't get to yesterday, finding more fabric for cabinet sleeves because I ran out of fleece at 11 pm last night, feeding two staaaaaarving kids breakfast, getting shoes on, changing diapers......................etc, etc, etc. All this before about 7:30 am.
I may add that I still managed to have a hot cup of coffee in my hand as we waited for the bus. :::flexes muscles:::
I feel like I'm a Cruise Director. You know, the person that keeps everything running smoothly, but never gets any of the REAL credit. That person.
Entertainer, organizer, school project designer, finder of lost socks............ I have this all down to an exact science. This morning I simultaneously got oatmeal ready, filled the Keurig, and prevented the dog from getting wacked in the head by the dishwasher door as Sadie frantically searched for her spoon.
Almost 6 years later, and I'm still anxiously awaiting that moment when I get to watch soaps on the couch with a box of bonbons.
Damn you false advertising.
Tuesday, March 1, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment