Too true. Tonight, while Ben went to swimming lessons with daddy, I took Sadie with me to BJs. Did I really used to think taking an infant to a store was difficult? OMG, 4 year olds are SO much worse!! It was pure heaven. No whining, no asking for a bazillion different kinds of candy and toys. No running in circles around the cart. AND, get this........ I could actually steer the cart because it didn't have a plastic race car attached to the front! It was the quickest trip I've taken in years. I am fully aware that this newfound freedom to do my shopping in peace will be shortlived. Let's be honest, once the puffs lose their appeal to Sadie, I'm going to be right back where I started. BUT, at least by that point, Ben will be in school all day and I'll have those couple precious hours a week ALL to myself when Sadie goes to preschool. :::daydreams of relaxing child-free breakfasts at Panera:::
For now though, I'm going to enjoy snuggling my baby and getting random hugs and kisses from my little boy.
Friday, June 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment