Sunday, June 28, 2009

Sitting Pretty

Sadie is officially a sitter! She's been sitting well for the past two weeks, but she would get tired and throw herself backwards. Today, when she started to throw herself back, she would catch herself and find her center. So, I am officially saying she can sit up! OMG, she's growing up so fast! I remember calculating in my head when she would be 6 months old and it seemed SO far away. Now, it's the middle of the summer, and once fall comes and one thing follows another, I feel like her 1st birthday is coming way too quickly. This shouldn't be new to me, I HAVE done this before. It seems to be going so much faster this second time around. She's been doing great eating her dinner at night and yesterday I handed her a sippy cup and she knew exactly what to do with it. Grabbed the handles, put it in her mouth, and tilted her head back. I couldn't ever get her to take a bottle, yet she gets the sippy cup on the first try. LOL!!

I'm looking forward to a more relaxing week coming up. The past 2 were absolutely NUTS. Between Safetytown and swimming lessons, I feel like I got absolutely nothing accomplished. I hit the ground running the first week of summer, but now I am seriously slacking in my goals for the summer. I really want to get back on track, because there is so much I want to accomplish before September.

No comments: