Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Sleep, how I've missed you!

I was able to put Sadie back down around 11 last night without feeding her and she slept until 4:30 am. Almost 6 hours of sleep IN A ROW! Pure heaven. I feel like a new woman! After dragging myself through yesterday half asleep, I SO needed this. Maybe the cereal is finally able to satisfy her insatiable appetite. Besides, waking up that early means I have to wait far too long for all my deal-a-day websites to post their new finds. LOL!!

I think I will finally be able to accomplish something today. I have 2 carriers ready to go out and only ONE order I need to fill today. YAY!! I have a sale going though, so that will change in the next few hours I'm sure. This is where I get myself into trouble. Instead of slacking off, I need to work ahead, but I don't. :::sigh::: Is working ahead even possible with 2 kids? I'm not sure it is. At least I can enjoy the next couple of months before I have TWO that are mobile. I have a mountain of laundry to fold, again, and diapers to stack. When will it end? :::another deep sigh:::

I am STILL rearranging closets. I have to finish Ben's clothes and move our old dresser into his closet. Then I need to organize all of Sadie's clothes after I separate all the new ones from above mentioned mountain of laundry. I'd like to get it done by friday, because then I get a new batch from Amy and I need SOME semblance of order before adding more to the chaos. I didn't know it was possible to own this many clothes.

No comments: