Wednesday, October 21, 2009
Back on track
I've sold 33 carriers in the past week. Needless to say, it's been crazy busy around here! I still have to finish Ben's Halloween costume and I have several outside orders for friends that need to be completed as well. I'm overwhelmed, but it feels so good to be back on track again. I haven't been busy like this in over a year. Truth be told, it was probably the best time to be slow though, considering I was pregnant and then had a newborn. Although, I still managed to make and ship 9 carriers the week of Sadie's birth. LOL!! I hope I can maintain this pace, because it will be nice to have the tax payment done and be able to look ahead to the holidays. I can't believe it's almost November!! The kids already have SO many Christmas presents and October isn't even over yet. They are WAY too fun to shop for. I have a few minutes to breathe right now, because Brandon took Ben to basketball and Sadie is still asleep. She's going on hour 5 of naps today, so she is obviously worn out. She was in SUCH a good mood this afternoon before we picked up Ben and she was so much fun to play with. She jabbered "Bbbbbbbbb" all the way to school, because she missed Ben. Too cute. Annnnnnddd, speak of the little munchkin, I hear her waking up, so I suppose my relaxation time is over.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment