Out side my window...it is COLD and cloudy.
The time is... 7:52 am
Today I feel... very sluggish
The weather here... getting too cold.
I am thinking... about finishing a Halloween costume and getting my orders in line for the week.
At the moment,I am thankful...that Sadie could care less about her teething, she's too busy moving around.
I am going... no where today. Maybe Target if I'm REALLY motivated.
I am wearing... gray sweats and a t-shirt, but I'm freezing.
I wish... for good naps this afternoon, so I can take a nap too.
I am reading... nothing at the moment.
I am working on... setting up some new auctions and finishing some projects.
I am hoping... the sun comes out today.
I am hearing... Sadie whine because I won't let her chew on the computer power cord. I'm mean.
Around the house... is a lot of clumps of Lexi fur. I don't know why I bother.
One of my favorite ...shows is Mad Men.







No comments:
Post a Comment